August 17, 2010
In about twenty months I get to start my life over again. I am often asked what my plans are. Although many of my plans are more like fanciful desires and grandiose proposals to myself, I have a specific set of objectives that I will successfully achieve.
1) I will live in a comfortable home, with some luxuries, in a rural area without smog, traffic congestion, skyscrapers and so many lights that you can't see the stars. A safe place. A place where wildlife are squirrels, pine trees and wildflowers, instead of tweekers, pigeons and cockroaches. I'm partial to Prescott, Arizona.
2) I will own a nice medium sized 4x4 SUV. one that I start with keys instead of a screwdriver. Four-runner.
3) I will be attending a good college, studying subjects that interest me, that will help me secure a career in business and further help me pursue my passions. Preferrably a school with lots of single attractive women with brains who love tattooed guys with brains, brawn and baggage (I'll own lots of clothes and stuff. LOL) I'm leaning towards Yavapai Community College in Prescott, Arizona.
4) I will own my own online business.
5) I will be a published author.
6) I will be financially stable and secure.
7) I will still have all of my great friends I met while in here and some new ones. I'll visit my friends Shaun, Louise, Helen and Emilia in the UK and many others in the states.
I have many objectives and all of them I can obtain with hard work and dedication. 20 months until the beginning starts.
1 day ago